Larry Pinkston, President, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer of Unit Corporation (NYSE: UNT), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 20.
Unit Corporation is a diversified energy company engaged through its subsidiaries in the exploration for and production of oil and natural gas, the acquisition of producing oil and natural gas properties, the contract drilling of onshore oil and natural gas wells, and the gathering and processing of natural gas.
In its second quarter report for 2015, Unit reported a 9% total production increase compared to the same quarter last year. Gas gathering and gas processing volumes per day increased 11% and 15%, respectively, over the second quarter of 2014, while NGL production climbed 8%.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Do you have any updates on your horizontal wells?
- How much can you expand your E&P business?
- What’s the production capacity of your current wells?
- How many wells do you have in the Hoxbar? What is your history there?
- How does the industry go through the transition to the new BOSS rig from the old rigs?
- What’s your five year plan? How many more wells can we expect?
- Can you further illustrate the cost efficiency related to your clients?
- It is often mentioned that the industry seems to be productive on a per-rig basis compared to last year. Do you believe there is even more room for improvement?
- Can you talk about the liquidity with potential operating growth in the Anadarko Basin?
- Have you seen any opportunities for midstream companies to grow?
Click here for the webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of the companies covered in this report or on Oil & Gas 360®. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s reports or Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this report.