Mark Hurley, Chief Executive Officer of Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: BKEP), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 20.
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. is a midstream energy company focused on providing integrated services for companies engaged in the production, distribution and marketing of crude oil, asphalt and other petroleum products.
The company reported distributable cash flow of $13.3 million for the second quarter of2015, compared to $10.7 million for the same quarter last year, an increase of 23.9%. Distributable cash flow for the first half of 2015 was $24.3 million versus $20.7 million for the same period in 2014, an increase of 17.5%.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Can you talk about the asphalt business segment contract? Structure? Tenure?
- Where does most of the product for your facilities come from?
- What is your target EBITDA multiple?
- As a small player in Cushing, what can go wrong for you and what can go right for you?
- What do you think about the current market value for storage?
- Can you talk about your segments and their contribution on EBITDA?
- Can you explain why your asphalt business performs well when the crude oil price goes down?
- Can you talk about your investment in West Texas Pecos River Pipeline?
- As a small company, do you think you should be careful when expand your business?