Robert Herlin, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder and Sterling McDonald, Chief Financial Officer at Evolution Petroleum Corporation (EPM) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Evolution Petroleum Corporation develops incremental petroleum reserves and shareholder value by applying conventional and specialized technology to known oil and gas resources, onshore in the United States.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Can you talk about how you can make more from the Mississippian Lime by taking away capital expenditures from Delhi?
- Can you talk about your EURs and how they are different from the industry?
- Is there any chance your partner at Delhi would try to outspend you?
- How are you credited with reserves? Can you walk us through that process a bit?
- Who’s the operator on the Mississippian Lime?
- Do you think the Mississippian Lime project will be robust, even so much so that free cash flows may not cover the costs?
- Is it too late to get scalar on the Mississippian Lime?
- Do you envision Evolution being a dividend company to entice shareholders?
- Can you walk us through how Evolution uses force pooling in their operations and how the process works?
- Evolution is using $110 per barrel of oil on its Delhi estimates. How did you arrive at that number?
Click here for Evolution Petroleum’s webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.