Gil Goodrich, Vice Chairman and CEO, and Robert Turnham, President and COO of Goodrich Petroleum. (GDP) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Goodrich Petroleum is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas on properties primarily in northwest Louisiana, East Texas, and South Texas. Goodrich targets the Haynesville Shale and Cotton Valley Taylor Sand and Northwest Louisiana and East Texas, the Eagle Ford Shale and Buda Lime formations in South Texas, and the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale in Southeast Louisiana and Southwest Mississippi.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- What is the long-term objective? Discuss a little more your philosophy that you have for your shareholders?
- Do you think you moved too late from the gas market into the oil market?
- Have you thought to pursue a transaction in the Eagle Ford?
- You’re committing more capital and another rig to the TMS, what risk remains with this decision?
- What is the ultimate recovery of the vertical well that has produced since ’77? What is the cumulative production?
- Can you address two or three misperceptions around the TMS that investors have, and how would you respond to these?
- On the Shelby Trough, after 2013 what kind of drilling program do you plan to implement?
- Can you quantify by what you mean by much higher gas prices before certain programs are put into place?
- How do you complete the Eagle Ford?
- On the TMS, how much of the $13 million capital budget is science and/or front-end costs?
- Can you walk through some of the key moving pieces that would make that $13 million move closer to $10 million?
- Can we get an update on the Pearsall?
- TMS and Eagle Ford seem to be your most successful assets, have you considered keeping those and selling out of other assets?
- Back to Haynesville, the Anadarko seems to be very active in this area, have you looked into this in any detail?
Click here for Goodrich Petroleum’s webcast.