Middle East Feeder and Distribution Pillar Market to Reach $217.4 Million by 2022: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 28, 2015) - The Middle East feeder and distribution pillar market is anticipated to reach USD 217.4 million by 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The regional industry is characterized by vast investment in the power sector due to rising electricity demand across the residential and commercial areas.
The industry is expected to witness rise in demand in commercial and light industrial applications over the forecast period. Increasing need for efficient low voltage outdoor electricity distribution along with emerging real estate sector and industrial growth in the region is anticipated to drive demand over the next seven years.
Industry players use premium quality raw material for manufacturing to ensure features such as low maintenance cost, resistivity to adverse conditions, and high endurance. They also offer customized solutions based on the contract or tender to cater to specific needs of the customer. Technological advancement such as smart-grid compatibility may add new dimension to product features, which is anticipated to spur industry growth over the next seven years. Strong research and development activity is expected to be a crucial success factor for feeder and distribution pillar market players.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Middle East Feeder and Distribution Pillar Market Analysis By Technology (Single-Phase, Three-Phase) And Segment Forecasts To 2022" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/middle-east-feeder-distribution-pillar-market
Growing needs for effective low-voltage electrical distribution across medical centers, hospitals, education institutions, retail parks, shopping centers, and office buildings are expected to boost adoption over the next seven years.
Fluctuation in raw material and crude oil prices may adversely affect growth, as the Middle East economy is highly dependent on oil prices.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Industry participants offer products based on single-phase and three-phase technologies. Single-phase is preferred in areas where power is distributed to small number of houses; for distribution to larger area or industrial application, three-phase technology variant is used. Three-phase products account for majority of the revenue share, and are expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% from 2015 to 2022.
- Saudi Arabia feeder and distribution pillar market is estimated to be the key regional segment and is expected account for over 45% of the industry by 2022. Infrastructure growth and increasing electricity demand in the residential sector is anticipated to drive demand in the region. Growth in construction sector, which has become the key contributor to Qatar's GDP, may drive regional feeder pillar market demand over the forecast period.
- Key industry participants include Alsalam Industrial & Trading Est., Charles Endirect Ltd, Verger Delporte UAE Ltd., Arabian Fiberglass Products Company (Aliaf), Emirates Transformer & Switchgear Limited, Hager, and KEMCO Electrical Est. Other prominent vendors include MEMF Electrical Co., Qatar International Electrical Co., Schneider Electric, Technogroup (Technical Factory Fiberglass), and Federal Switchgear Ltd. (Al Nasser Industrial Enterprises).
Grand View Research has segmented the Middle East feeder and distribution pillar market on the basis of technology and region:
- Middle East Feeder & Distribution Pillar Technology Outlook (USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Middle East Feeder & Distribution Pillar Regional Outlook (USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs - mediafound.org, ni2014.org
(December 28, 2015 - 6:30 AM EST)
News by QuoteMedia