David Demshur, Chief Executive Officer, and Richard Bergmark, Chief Financial Officer of Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented reservoir description, production enhancement and reservoir management services for the global petroleum industry.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Where do you stand on the Bakken this year?
- How does the water saturation in the Bakken affect recovery?
- What brings you to the decline curve conclusion in your presentation?
- Can you talk about the tar sands in Canada in terms of pricing?
- Can you talk about new technology about drilling underground? What is the chemical reaction that causes the perforation underground? What is the main cost driver in this technology?
- How do you offer your services to your customers; are they part of a pre-set package?
- Why is there a differential between international growth projections and the current growth rates in the single digits?
- Have you taken your horizontal technology and tried it in vertical wells?
- On the Bakken water floods, why do you think water flow will be successful?
- With regards to pre-salt carbonates, are you finding better/worse heterogeneity in West Africa?
- Can you provide a history of what you’re providing your onshore clients? (3years ago, present, what you expect for the future?)
- Do you think it is possible to increase recovery rates through changes in technology?
- What are you doing in terms of recruitment and retention?
- Where are we in maturity for the Permian vs. Bakken?
- Do you forecast prices internally?
- How is the outlook in Latin America, excluding Brazil? And Mexico?
Click here for Core Laboratories’ webcast.